Designed to fill the void between the traditional truck topper and the slide in camper, the Habitat can be easily deployed by one person to reveal a cavernous and functional interior. The design allows for full stand up room in the bed of the truck under the protective canopy of the all season tent. The cantilever sleeping platform is stoutly supported by 6061 aluminum rods, features a comfortable dense foam mattress and supports 600 lbs.
The shell is made from lightweight aluminum composites and weighs in at a scant 340 lbs. Opening and closing of the top is facilitated by robust gas springs. The durable Teflon impregnated ripstop nylon Habitat tent is made exclusively for AT by Nemo Equipment. The 15 foot long tent will protect you from the elements while the Habitat’s self-supporting sleeping area for two will assure you a sound night’s sleep. Entering the Habitat through the tailgate reveals 7 feet of headroom while standing in the truck bed. The deployed platform doubles as a protective awning at the rear of the truck. Truck camping has just been elevated!
Available for full size and mini trucks:
- 5' Jeep Gladiator 2019+
- 5’ & 6’ bed Tacoma, 1995 to present
- 5' & 6' bed Ford Ranger 2019+
- 5′ & 6″ bed Colorado and Canyon
- 5.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500, Ford F-150 and Raptor
- 6.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500 and Ford F-150
- 6.75′ bed Ford F-250, F-350
- 8' Tundra, Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500, Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350
- Easy 3 minute deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress
- Clothing gear loft and 4 side pockets in tent
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- Built in awning by design covering entrance area
- All aluminum composite construction
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent, no rain fly required
- Interior carpeting
- Equipped w/12v plug, 2 USB, and switchable amber light kit in rear gussets
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum.
(Base finish is protective clear coat on raw 5052 aluminum, light surface scuffing can be expected from manufacturing handling. If a scuff free surface is required, paint option is recommended).
Purpose built for overland and adventure travel, the Habitat™ uses high-quality materials and provides a lightweight, yet robust camping platform for your pickup truck.
Because the AT Overland Habitat doubles in size when open, you can opt for drop in panels creating an additional bed for 1 or 2 additional people. When awake, double them up for a nice desk.
Once open the AT Overland Habitat creates a awning that extends of the tailgate of your truck. Stay protected from the elements, while your cooking or just hanging out.
50/50 acrylic slider with fixed screen, perfect to ventilate the bed when traveling with pups
17″ x 43″, double pane acrylic with blind & screen, upward opening Info Video
Non-opening window inserted into the lift-gate hatch of the truck topper, with solar tint
3 bars on adjustable track, 350 lb capacity
The bars are 1.5” x .75”, and will fit Thule and Yakima accessories designed to be universal.
When the Habitat is flipped open, these lights illuminate the area underneath the sleeping platform.
Drop in panels to sleep 1 or 2 additional travelers, which can also be used as a desk.
Toppers can be painted to the color of your choice. Automotive paint code required when placing your order.
Expand your outdoor living space by adding this room enclosure to your Habitat. When deployed you can completely enclose the space beneath your bed platform, or open the sides for a make shift awning.
On 2005 and newer Tacoma's the composite bed is very weak. Bed stiffeners reinforce the rear bed channels at the tailgate which is ideal for preventing bed flex and avoiding issues that come along with it. These are designed to work with AT Overland Toppers.
The Truma Varioheat comfort is a luxury furnace custom mounted to your topper wall. Sleep sweet and sound thanks to it's near-silent operation and intelligent fan control, complete with a three stage burner system and special night mode. The digital CP plus control panel ensures the desired room temperature can be set with precision. Must be mounted on a blank topper wall (no windows).
CHECK OUT OUR ACCESSORIES SECTION FOR EVEN MORE GEAR!
- Insulated aluminum composite panels
- Nemo Equipment Habitat Tent: Wax impregnated fire retardant cotton/poly canvas
- Stainless Steel hardware
- .060″ 5052 CNC formed aluminum
- Base weight: 340 lbs
- Roof weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Cantilever Bed loading capacity: 600 lbs
AT Overland Habitat closed:
– 32.75″ tall with roof Bars, 32.25″ Tall with Track only (add 2″ for Full-size trucks, add 4″ for F-250/350)
Upper Truck Topper Tent Section:
– 53″ Wide at top
– 93.5″ Long at top
– 8" Thick
– Gladiator: length 62.75", width 61", height 34.25"
– Mid-size length at base: 5′ = 64.375 & 6′ = 76.375″
– Mid-size width at base: 64″
– Mid-size height: 31.25"
– Full-size length at base: 5.5′ = 67.5″ & 6.5′ = 79″ & 6.75′ = 84″& 8' = 99.5"
– Full-size width at base: 70″
– Full-size height for 5.5' and 6.5': 33.25"
– Full-size height for 6.75' and 8': 35.35"
AT Overland Habitat open:
- 87″ x 48″ x 2″ Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 92″ Standing room at Rear, 81″ Standing room at front (add 2″ for Full Size Trucks)
- 186.5″ Long when deployed -186.5″ Long when deployed
- 51″ of headroom over bed area -51″ of headroom over bed area
Cabover Length For Jeep Gladiator
- 26″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5′ & 6′ Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado):
-20″ on 6′ bed, 32″ on 5′ bed
-23″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5.5′ & 6.5′ Full-size Trucks (Tundra, Ram, F-150, Silverado):
-19″ on 6.5′ bed, 31″ on 5.5′ bed
-25″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 6.75′ Full-size Trucks F-250 & 350:
-15″ on 6.75′ bed
-27″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 8' Full-Size:
- No cabover