Filling the void between the traditional truck topper and slide-in camper, one person can easily open the cavernous and functional interior in 30 seconds. 8 feet of headroom is available under the insulated composite roof at the highest point, with 6 feet at the lowest point.
The 340 lbs Summit is made from the same lightweight aluminum and honeycomb composite as proven in all AT Overland toppers. This advanced construction provides insulation while adding strength and a surface that can be fitted with flush-threaded fasteners for attaching a variety of gear.
Opening and closing is facilitated by robust gas springs and remains stable in the event of high winds or snow loads. The locking rear lift gate and top-latches keep gear secure. Double pane acrylic windows and skylights are available to let light in and keep weather out. These Euro-style openings feature retractable bug screens and thermal curtains. To make gear access easy, upward-opening, weather-tight locking cargo doors are available.
The 48″x 80″ (the length of a queen size bed) sleeping platform features a 2.5 inch thick mattress that pivots upwards assisted by gas springs. Out of the way when not in use, it easily pulls down when it’s time for bed. There is enough room between the sleeping platform and the closed roof of the Summit to leave bedding in place, making the Summit amazingly convenient to use and easy to deploy. With the sleeping platform lowered, the remaining open standing area of 48"x 38″ allows another person to move around in the truck bed or access the sleeping platform without disturbing the sleeper.
The Summit features a durable fire-retardant canvas tent that is breathable and waterproof. For cold weather, an optional fire-retardant, light-blocking, Thinsulate TM liner is available with matching window openings and a R-Value of 1.4 (34º to 36º heat retention).
This thoughtful combination of materials makes the Summit a comfortable space, whatever the weather.
Available for full size and mini trucks:
- 5' Jeep Gladiator 2019+
- 5’ & 6’ bed Tacoma, 1995 to present
- 5′ & 6″ bed Colorado and Canyon
- 5' & 6' bed Ford Ranger 2019+
- 5.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500, Ford F-150 and Raptor
- 6.5′ bed Tundra, Ram 1500 & 2500 and Ford F-150
- 6.75′ bed Ford F-250, F-350
- 8' Tundra, Ram 1500, 2500, and 3500, Ford F-150, F-250, and F-350
- Easy 30 second deployment and stowage
- Sleeps 2 standard
- Built in mattress on lift assisted platform
- Insulated sleeping platform and shell walls with carpet covering
- Bedding can remain in place when closed
- All aluminum & composite construction
- Roof can be walked on (600 lbs max)
- Locking lift gate
- Built in wiring raceways
- Ruggedly designed for 4×4 travel
- All season tent with no-see-um mesh windows, clear vinyl and privacy panels
- Equipped w/12v plug, 2 USB, and switchable amber light kit in rear gussets
- Standard color: Clear coated aluminum.
(Base finish is protective clear coat on raw 5052 aluminum, light surface scuffing can be expected from manufacturing handling. If a scuff free surface is required, paint option is recommended).
Purpose built for overland and adventure travel, the Habitat™ uses high-quality materials and provides a lightweight, yet robust camping platform for your pickup truck.
Who wants setting up camp to feel like a forced march? No one. Which is why the Summit topper is designed to set up in under 30 seconds. Less to set up = more to enjoy.
Exploring the Pacific Northwest means you have to prepare for any type of weather condition. The multi-layer Summit canopy makes camping in any season comfortable.
Duo-vent, four panel slider with solar tint.
50/50 slider with screen, perfect to ventilate the bed when traveling with pups Info Video
17″ x 43″, double pane acrylic with blind & screen, upward opening Info Video
17" x 43", upward opening, insulated door, with gas struts and locks. Comes in grey, and you can paint match for $380 per hatch.
Non-opening window inserted into the lift-gate hatch, with solar tint
19.5″ x 27.5″, double pane acrylic with blind & screen, LED lighting with switch, hand crank to open hatch. Comes with air spoiler.
3 bars on adjustable track, 350 lb capacity.
The bars are 1.5” x .75”, and will fit Thule and Yakima accessories designed to be universal.
70" Long roof tracks by Rhino-Rack. Includes the track only, and will fit Thule and Yakima racks and accessories.
Toppers can be painted or liner sprayed to the color of your choice. Automotive paint code required when ordering.
White fire-retardant, light-blocking, Thinsulate with matching window openings and a R-Value of 1.4 (34º to 36º heat retention). Info Video
Provides the noiseless circulation of fresh air, removing stale air and any unpleasant odors from the topper. Moves 900 cfm of air with thermostat adjustable control.
Heavy duty brackets designed specifically for AT Overland Toppers. Engineered to hold all types of awnings, and not damage the topper in case of a stress failure from high winds or tree snags.
If you require a lot of stored power the Portable Power Pack expands your battery storage in one convenient package. Includes 12v accessory plugs and high current output for larger inverters. Available as a kit with your choice of a Group 31 AGM battery, or 105Ah Lithium.
Our SunFlare 105watt CIGS panels are optimized for low light conditions to bring in more power over the course of the day. More durable than typical silicone panels, these are built to last and will not degrade performance in high temperature environments. Plus these custom panels are designed so no wires are exposed, making it impossible to rip them out on tight trails. Kit includes wiring, 10Amp Wanderer MPPT controller, and install.
A perfect compliment to our solar package is replacing your OEM truck battery with a dual-purpose AGM. Designed to both start your vehicle and deep discharge when the truck isn't running. If you only plan on running a fridge, LED lights, and other 12v accessories, this battery in most cases will be all you need when paired with our solar kit.
On 2005 and newer Tacoma's the composite bed is very weak. Bed stiffeners reinforce the rear bed channels at the tailgate which is ideal for preventing bed flex and avoiding issues that come along with it. These are designed to work with AT Overland Toppers.
CHECK OUT OUR ACCESSORIES SECTION FOR EVEN MORE GEAR!
- Insulated aluminum composite panels
- Wax impregnated and fire retardant cotton/poly canvas
- Stainless Steel hardware
- .060″ 5052 CNC formed aluminum
- Base weight: 340 lbs
- Roof weight capacity for accessory loading (i.e bike, kayaks etc.): 100 lbs
- Sleeping platform capacity: 500 lbs
– 32.75″ tall with roof Bars, 32.25″ Tall with Track only (add 2″ for Full-size trucks, add 4″ for F250/350)
Upper Tent Section:
– 53″ Wide at top
– 124″ Long at top
– 8" Thick
– Gladiator: length 62.75”, width 61”, height 34.25”
– Mid-size length at base: 5′ = 64.375 & 6′ = 76.375″
– Mid-size width at base: 64″
– Mid-size height: 31.25”
– Full-size length at base: 5.5′ = 67.5″ & 6.5′ = 79″ & 6.75′ = 84″ & 8' = 99.5"
– Full-size width at base: 70″
– Full size height for 5.5’ & 6.5’ = 33.25”
– Full size height for 6.75” & 8’ = 35.25”
- 80″ x 48″ x 2.5″ Hi-Density Foam Mattress with washable cover
- 96″ Standing room at Rear, 72″ Standing room at front (add 2″ for Full Size Trucks)
- 51″ of headroom over bed area
Cabover length for Jeep Gladiator:
-26″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5′ & 6′ Mid-size Trucks (Tacoma, Colorado, Frontier):
- 51″ on 6′ bed, 63″ on 5′ bed
- 23″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 5.5′ & 6.5′ Full-size Trucks (Tundra, Ram, F-150, Silverado):
- 50″ on 6.5′ bed, 62″ on 5.5′ bed
- 25″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover Length for 6.75′ Full-size Trucks F-250 & 350:
- 46″ on 6.75′ bed
- 27″ from top of truck bed to underside of cabover
Cabover length for 8′ Full-size Trucks: